What an exciting time! I loved the process of certification: taking my skills to a whole new level through practice, study, and being coached.
Taking it to the next level
Certification is so important
We are working in an industry that is not regulated. Anyone can call themselves a coach, whether they have had any training or not. Coaching is a special service, so different to consulting and training (these have great value too) and it needs to be protected.
Once you have finished your training, you have so many skills AND you are still learning and developing. You want to develop yourself further, continue to grow, and take your coaching to the next level.
Certification contributes to
- your professional development: enhancing existing skills and gaining new ones
- making you an even better coach – and making coaching easy and more energising
- the professionalisation of the industry – what’s with those $7 coaching trainings anyway? such bullshit
So whether you are certifying with CTI or ICF, you’ll need your own coach
Certification Coaching Package
This is a 6 month package including:
- 2 hours coaching per month
- Mentoring on coaching, including sharing skills/techniques I use in your sessions
- Sharing tips for getting clients/setting up your business
- Supporting you in my network
9 ways to Lead like a Boss & get Seen, Heard, and Promoted